Liz: We have a problem.
Me: What kind of problem?
Liz: Maura said the f-word so I sent her to her room.
Me: Ok.
Liz: There's more. She then cut off her hair while I was down stairs with the other two.
Me: Did she cut a lot off?
Liz: Ummm...yeah. Like her whole head.
Me: Oh my. I am so sorry. We will be right home.
I am afraid to say that Liz was right. Liz found a trail of hair from my office to my son's room. The scissors she used were kids' craft scissors - the only ones within reach in an effort to avoid this kind of scenario. Apparently, I was outsmarted by a 4-year old - again.
Maura is now sporting a pixie cut with whispy side burns, a tail perfectly centered in the back of her head and chunks of hair missing over her ears. It is quite a stunning masterpiece. No worries. I took plenty of pictures to torture her with when she is older. I cannot wait.

oh dear God! well....at least you are going to save a little money on haircuts and professional portraiture for a while
ReplyDelete